Floral Fragrances by Adorn Home Fragrance
- Rose scent profile: Bulgarian Rose Oil, or Rose Otto, is the essential oil extracted from the petals of one of the rarest flowers in the world, the Bulgarian Rose Damascena; which is only cultivated and harvested in the Rose Valley of Kazanlak. Because of it's amazing properties, multiple applications in skin care, medicine, aromatherapy, and fine perfumery, the extremely limited supply - Bulgarian Rose Otto is considered one of the most previous oils in the world.
- Peony scent profile: Bright and sweet, just like the flower. Reminiscent of a rose floral scent with hints of citrus and resin.
- Lavender Sage scent profile: Top notes of French lavender, lime, sage, and fern leaves. Well rounded with base notes of pine, musk, and patchouli.,
- Hawaiian Plumeria scent profile: A potent, exoctic Hawaiian Plumeria scent. Fresh floral top notes with berries, ozone and apple. Heart notes of jasmine, carnation, rose, and gardenia. A light musk is at the base.
- Desert Flower scent profile: Sweet agave and watery aloe enhance the fresh-cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals, while base notes of patchouli ground it with a pleasing earthiness.
essential oil, coconut oil, wax, candle wax, fragrance, wooden wick, glass jar
4oz candles burn for approximately 28 hours / 9oz candles burn for approximately 75 hrs
(Candle burning guidelines: http://candles.org/tips-from-the-experts)
Our wicks are 100% (untreated) wood and crackle softly as they burn.
Our candles are made in Portage Park, Chicago, IL using beeswax; a natural and healthy substance used in candle making since ancient times, and coconut wax; a byproduct of the food industry made from cold-pressed coconut oil.